Festive Smokey Eye in 5 Minutes
I decided to write up a little blog post on how to create this stunning smokey eye using limited products and techniques that can be done in 5 minutes. I hope that this will help you this Christmas season to achieve a gorgeous professional makeup look.
You will need:
• A Black Kohl Pencil
• A Chocolate Brown Eyeshadow
• Your Regular Bronzer
• A Glittery Pigment or Eyeshadow
• A Blending Brush
• Mascara of your choice
• Optional: Your fave Dramatic Lashes
-First start off with your kohl pencil, I love the MAC Feline Eye Pencil or the Smoothing Eye Liner Pencil by Shiseido
-Line your lash line and up onto your lid with the pencil, it doesn’t have to be perfect
– Using your Blending Brush (my all-time favourite is the MAC 217), quickly blend the pencil up into the crease of the eye before it sets. It’s easier to do one eye at a time
– Once the liner is blended on both eyes pick up some of your chocolate brown eyeshadow on the tip of the same 217 brush, I love MAC’s Brown Down Eyeshadow
-Blend out the edge of the liner with the eyeshadow
-For a smoother blend go over the chocolate brown with a bit of your bronzer to create a more seamless transition, my go to bronzer is the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Medium deep
-Pat the glitter onto the centre of the lid using your brush or your finger, I used MAC Reflects Antique Gold Pigment
-Blend your brown shadow and bronzer onto the lower lash line
– Line your waterline and upper and lower lash line with the black kohl pencil
-Finish with your favourite mascara, I’m a fan of the MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash
– To add even more drama add your favourite pair of fake lashes, I love the Ardell Demi Wispies
And you are finished!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. As a massive thank you to everyone for your constant support, nice comments and likes, I have decided to run a giveaway including all of the products mentioned above and more. I will have more details on my facebook page next week.
Thanks again for everything,